[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Re: NCAP Discussion Group meetings - NEW INVITE

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Wed Apr 7 22:31:54 UTC 2021

Belated apologies -- I had a surprise doctor's appointment (not a good
combination of words there :-)) and missed the meeting....

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 7:58 PM Kinga Kowalcyzk <kinga.kowalcyzk at icann.org>
wrote:

> Thank you so much for letting us know. Safe travels.
>

> Best,
>
> Kinga
>

> Kinga Kowalczyk
>
> Administrative Assistant
>
> Office of the Chief Technical Officer (OCTO)
>
> Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN
> <http://www.icann.org/>)
>

> Mobile: +1 312-709-1170
>
> Email: kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org
>

> *From: *Steve Crocker <steve at shinkuro.com>
> *Date: *Monday, April 5, 2021 at 4:47 PM
> *To: *Kinga Kowalcyzk <kinga.kowalcyzk at icann.org>
> *Cc: *"ncap-discuss at icann.org" <ncap-discuss at icann.org>, Amy Creamer <
> amy.creamer at icann.org>, "mthomas at verisign.com" <mthomas at verisign.com>, "
> jschmidt at jasadvisors.com" <jschmidt at jasadvisors.com>, Steve Sheng <
> steve.sheng at icann.org>, "jothan at jothan.com" <jothan at jothan.com>, "
> rmohan at afilias.info" <rmohan at afilias.info>, "jeff at jjnsolutions.com" <
> jeff at jjnsolutions.com>, Danielle Rutherford <danielle.rutherford at icann.org>,
> Matt Larson <matt.larson at icann.org>, Adiel Akplogan <
> adiel.akplogan at icann.org>, David Conrad <david.conrad at icann.org>, "
> paf at netnod.se" <paf at netnod.se>, Kathy Schnitt <kathy.schnitt at icann.org>
> *Subject: *[Ext] Re: [NCAP-Discuss] NCAP Discussion Group meetings - NEW
> INVITE
>

> I will be traveling this Wednesday and cannot attend the NCAP meeting.
>

> Steve
>

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 12:09 PM Kinga Kowalcyzk <kinga.kowalcyzk at icann.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>

> Happy Monday. I have just sent out a new calendar invite for the weekly
> NCAP Discussion Group meetings formatting the time zone to UTC (1900),
> which hopefully will help us maneuver between everyone’s time zones.
>

> I also sent you a cancellation of the previous calendar invite. *Please
> make sure that you remove the “old” invite from your calendar before adding
> the new one, to avoid confusion and to have the updated Zoom link and
> password*.
>

> Dear Panelists – additionally to the calendar invite, you should also
> receive your link to join the meetings as a panelist. Please let me know,
> if you haven’t receive it. The link is being sent via automated email from
> Zoom.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Kinga
>

> Kinga Kowalczyk
>
> Administrative Assistant
>
> Office of the Chief Technical Officer (OCTO)
>
> Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN
> <http://www.icann.org/>)
>

> Mobile: +1 312-709-1170
>
> Email: kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org

The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.
  -- E. W. Dijkstra