[NCAP-Discuss] DRAFT - Data Sensitivity Study

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Tue Dec 21 17:45:34 UTC 2021

All,

The draft Data Sensitivity Study document is ready for the NCAP DG’s review.  Attached is a PDF version and the link to the Google document is below.  Please review and place any edits or suggestions in the Google document as comments.  We will review the document at our next NCAP DG call on January 12, 2022.  I’ll be sure to send some reminders to review the document after the new year.  It is important we reach a final version near the 12th so we can release the document for public comment in conjunction with the already reviewed CORP, HOME, and MAIL case study.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLPrBn8T6ym7gumySHeWG9THSGSRoEeKldv3uRMMy6Y/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Matt Thomas