[NCAP-Discuss] REMINDER: NCAP Discussion Group Teleconference | 6 January @19:00 UTC

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Mon Jan 4 20:01:13 UTC 2021

**SENT ON BEHALF OF NCAP DG CHAIRS***

All,

Happy New Year! As we ring in the new year, we’ll also be resuming our weekly NCAP discussion group calls. We anticipate these calls to become more data oriented as we search for answers/guidance to the Board’s questions. The agenda below is intended to serve as a general path forward and not as a tactical list of items for this Wednesday.

Agenda

  *   Update on Study 2
  *   Work items for the discussion group:
     *   Case studies on CORP, MAIL, HOME  and other strings
     *   Data sensitivity analysis
  *   Review measurements and data that reflect the current state of the DNS
  *   Review JAS and Interisle measurements and discuss to what extent do we repeat and modify those measurements on current data

Best,
NCAP Chairs – Matt, Jim, and Patrik