[NCAP-Discuss] FW: [SSAC] FOR REVIEW: Revised Study 2 Proposal for the Name Collision Analysis Project (NCAP)

Steve Sheng steve.sheng at icann.org
Fri Jan 22 16:14:58 UTC 2021

Dear NCAP discussion Group,

  I want to provide an update on the revised proposal. As part of the SSAC review, a question about conflict of interest for the project was raised.

  Given this feedback, the NCAP committee reviewed the conflict of interest rules from the original proposal and updated them based on the new structures of study 2. These are documented in section 3.2 of the attached document.

   I will be sending this updated proposal to SSAC for 48 hours last call for comments and will update the discussion group of any feedback.

Best
Steve