[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP DG Agenda for July 7, 2021

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Sun Jul 4 20:21:43 UTC 2021

I want to highlight item 5 on the agenda below: review board question
transformation from statements to questions.

In the weeks to come, we are going to be working with each of the Board
“question” files found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gHuQP08qelDqZ5jG2r8B-gXnAfg2K9PN
(only accessible to discussion group members)

We are going to review the transformation from a statement to a
question, we are going to review our notes so far to confirm the details
there to relate to the question, and then our technical writer will
begin the process of drafting a response that we will be reviewing when
it is available.

Please look at the question files in advance of the meeting so you are
prepared to talk about them as we move forward.

Thanks!

Jim