[NCAP-Discuss] Weekly Update

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Wed Jun 2 17:35:35 UTC 2021

On Jun 2, 2021, at 12:32 PM, Thomas, Matthew via NCAP-Discuss <ncap-discuss at icann.org<mailto:ncap-discuss at icann.org>> wrote:

We hope everyone is doing well. A quick reminder that today’s NCAP DG call is canceled.  Also, the chairs would like to inform the DG that work/progress continues to be made on our five action items. ICANN 71 will be taking place in June and as we have done in the past, the NCAP DG will not convene the week before, during, and after the ICANN event. The next NCAP DG will be on June 30.

As a further update, I'm happy to report that ICANN org has engaged Casey Deccio as the technical investigator. I've had to hold off on the announcement until the procurement paperwork was signed, but that happened this week. Casey is already subscribed to the NCAP DG mailing list and will soon be digging into the collision reports.

Welcome, Casey!

Matt