[NCAP-Discuss] Weekly Update

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Wed Jun 2 18:22:27 UTC 2021

Thanks for the question Jothan.  It’s a good opportunity to remind us
all about our working logistics.

The plan is that work in progress is kept within the discussion group.
All documents that are in progress exist on a Shared Google Drive
provided by ICANN.  We will checkpoint those documents at intervals and
make them available at least via posting on the NCAP Wiki site on the
ICANN Community Wiki.

So, the obvious question is what is the interval for the checkpoint?

We have no set guidance about that.  In general, I would like anything
that gets broad distribution to represent some kind of consensus of the
group.  For now, we’re just collecting anything and everything.  We
have not yet been reviewing with a goal of identifying a consensus
position, so I’m not inclined to recommend broad distribution.  I
don’t want to misrepresent our work until we’re actually ready to
say something representative.

If there are discussion group members who would like to propose a
different working model, please do respond to this email thread.

Thanks all!

Jim