[NCAP-Discuss] Canceled: NCAP Discussion Group - Weekly Teleconference

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Tue Mar 2 21:16:48 UTC 2021

The password for the webinar room is: #NCAPDG_20

Dear Discussion Group,

The NCAP Discussion Group will meet weekly.

Please find the weekly teleconference details below:

Observers, please find the details on how to join below:

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://icann.zoom.us/j/565453672

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,565453672# or +19294362866,,565453672#
Webinar ID: 565 453 672
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/aAAP6aGAx

MEMBER/PANELISTS, you should have received separate email invitation with details on how to join with a unique panelist URL directly from Zoom. This URL is generated for each panelist, so please DO NOT forward or share the link with others. If you have not received your email or have misplaced it, please let me know and I will resend.
Thank you!