[NCAP-Discuss] agenda topic for 6 April

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Mon Apr 4 17:14:04 UTC 2022

The principal agenda topic for discussion on Wednesday, 6 April 2022, will be a revision of the 5 step framework we have been working with for quite some time now.

The 5 steps remain the same.  However, as a result of all the great discussion we’ve been having, there are two important revisions from the writing team for the discussion group to consider.

1. We’re revising terminology, hopefully settling on terms that will be both more descriptive and more accurate about each step.

2. We’re more carefully describing the work to be done in Steps 3 and 4.

I’m developing slides to cover this, which I hope to distribute by tomorrow.

Look forward to more discussion on Wednesday!

Jim