[NCAP-Discuss] updated slides for today: 13 april 2022

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Wed Apr 13 16:14:34 UTC 2022

Substantive agenda for today will be to review questions we left behind last week followed by discussion of the updated workflow slides, of which a PDF is attached.

Note that changes from the last version are indicated as bold italics.  In general, these slides represent the outline and key points that will be captured in out final work product.  So, it is important you are familiar with them and track the details as we go, asking any questions you have.  They represent DG consensus as we go, i.e., as items become standard block text instead of a question or in bold or in italic, they are consensus and they are driving the writing team.  Please help us stay on track by asking questions.

There is a new slide, Slide 8, which starts the discussion of an actual risk assessment.  This is where we will focus today.

See you all later today,

Jim