[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP DG agenda: 20 April 2022

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Tue Apr 19 23:35:51 UTC 2022

Thank you Jennifer,

A few slight modifications to the agenda.  Casey will not be presenting this week.  He will be distributing his report tomorrow to the DG for us all to review (COB).  He will present his research at a future DG meeting (post PTO).

I have been selected to participate on a jury.  There is a slight chance I might make the call(s) tomorrow but it is doubtful given the progress made today in court.

I will work with Casey to get his work published to the NCAP DG work drive for comments and it also distributed as a PDF to the DG email thread. However, that is likely to be Thursday or later this week due to the jury duty.

Best,

Matt