[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP DG agenda: 27 April 2022

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Tue Apr 26 19:47:27 UTC 2022

I have updated the workflow slides according to our discussions thus
far.  I have added some new material, mostly to call out questions that
are still under consideration.

The slides are located on the Shared drive here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HJN_t0-5Ur-bhfAjHODHot15ngNoCj2jKl7zAKUGLZU/edit#slide=id.p

I have also attached a PDF.

New material and still open questions are highlighted in the slide deck.

Please review and be prepared to discuss after we have reviewed the
draft public comment responses.

Jim