[NCAP-Discuss] An Approach to Measuring Name Collisions Using Online Advertisement

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Thu Apr 28 22:11:43 UTC 2022

All,

Thank you Steve for sending this over to the NCAP DG distro.  We will be discussing this approach next week at the NCAP DG meeting.  This will be our primary discussion topic after Jennifer gives us a project plan update.  If time permits, I will present some of the updated figures and measurements to the Perspective Study [1] (PDF attached).

Matt

[1] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19N9pzAYs0D-xvJPapuG5Om1ymw6F0s3T0INioRhUBlo/edit#slide=id.g126537092d0_0_109