[NCAP-Discuss] Board Questions 7 and 8

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Mon Dec 5 15:57:08 UTC 2022

This is a good conversation and I look forward to it!

As we have discussed, thresholds of harm are extremely difficult. The recent root KSK roll provides illuminating insights. It is a similar situation where a highly technical and esoteric issue may impact a small minority of Internet users.

Please review:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/ksk-rollover

Thx,
Jeff