[NCAP-Discuss] Name Collision Analysis Workflow

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Tue Feb 8 19:36:16 UTC 2022

As a reminder to the Discussion Group, attached is our final draft workflow, as agreed during our 1 December 2021 meeting.  The editorial changes suggested during that meeting have all been incorporated.

This will be our working framework from this point forward.  Our writing team will be drafting text according to this outline for review by the Discussion Group.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please reply to this message or bring them to our next meeting, Wednesday, 9 February 2022.  If there are no questions we will use this going forward.

Thanks to all!

Jim