[NCAP-Discuss] Honeypots: A Cost-Benefit Analysis (thought content)

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Fri Feb 18 17:24:57 UTC 2022

NCAP DG,

First - Thank you Jeff for taking the time to construct this deck for the group's discussion.

I have imported Jeff's slides into the NCAP DG shared drive so we can more easily comment, edit, and incorporate to the Study 2 report as needed.  The slides can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XfmkKCs-UiFxdAP2Yah4_ax-PUYpl2T7pZOeZPPZq58/edit#slide=id.g11514a647aa_2_115

Thanks,

Matt Thomas
NCAP Co-chair