[NCAP-Discuss] Enhanced Controlled Interruption and Predictability

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lewisroca.com
Wed Feb 23 20:18:38 UTC 2022

Hi Jeff,
Hopefully I have the right Jeff this time!  I am a little surprised by your suggestion that the NCAP DG and the SSAC need to develop mitigation plan solutions for Applicants.   The reason I am surprised is that if recollection serves, there was significant discussion in Sub Pro about enabling and encouraging Applicants to submit individual mitigation plans that the Applicant would propose to ICANN.  (This would presumably follow CI or second step ECI, whichever one is necessary based on the Impact.)

Wouldn’t you want Applicants to be able to propose their own mitigation plans for approval by ICANN?  (I was actually thinking this was “baked in” to the Sub Pro Final Report.  Or am I dreaming?)
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

AAikman at lewisroca.com<mailto:AAikman at lewisroca.com>