[NCAP-Discuss] Last Reminder - Please review the Data Sensitivity Study

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Mon Jan 10 18:33:53 UTC 2022

All,

One last gentle reminder for everyone to review the Data Sensitivity Study [1] (PDF version also attached here).  We will be discussing the document at this week’s NCAP DG call on 1/12/2022.

It is important we reach a final version this week so we can release the document for public comment.

Best,

Matt Thomas

[1]  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLPrBn8T6ym7gumySHeWG9THSGSRoEeKldv3uRMMy6Y/edit?usp=sharing