[NCAP-Discuss] Preparation for the NCAP DG call

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Mon Jan 24 16:53:54 UTC 2022

Hello NCAP DG!

If we have time after discussing "A Perspective Study of DNS Queries for Non-Existent Top-Level Domains” (previously the Data Sensitivity Analysis) on Wednesday, we’ll be looking at 'Section 4. Board Questions' in the Draft Report. Please take a few moments to review (after you’ve looked at the Study of DNS Queries report) what I’ve pulled together from the work this group did last year on the questions. Comments welcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oPmy0MVRcqkjOzh-OvJRMomYc76TYxvQSXjbEG8LV9w/edit?usp=sharing

We’ll come back to the other sections in the draft final report at a later date.

Heather Flanagan
Spherical Cow Consulting

  Translator of Geek to Human
  hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com