[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP DG Meeting Notes/Recording: 26 January

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:04:59 UTC 2022

I'm sorry for having missed the 26 Jan call and just wanted thank
Leadership and staff for instituting the recent circulation of meeting
notes and links to call recordings. I, for one, find these exceedingly
useful to support the attempt to remain apprised of NCAP DG developments.

Kind regards,
Justine