[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP DG Agenda: 20 July 2022

Julie Hammer julie.hammer at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 19 22:04:45 UTC 2022

Hi Kinga,

Would you please note my apologies for this week’s and next week’s meetings as I am on vacation.

Cheers, Julie

On 19 Jul 2022, at 8:39 pm, Kinga Kowalczyk <kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org> wrote:

Dear NCAP DG members,

Here is the agenda for the next DG meeting, Wednesday 20 July @ 19:00 UTC:

Agenda:
Welcome and roll call
Project status and updates to any action items and decisions made:
1 action item(s) added to the log from last meeting (13 July):
Discussion Group to address the name collision reporting function in the NCAP Study 2.
Consensus call on the Perspective Study and Case Study documents
Continue discussion on Workflow Table Exercises
AOB
Summary of action items and decisions

Best,
Kinga

--
Kinga Kowalczyk
Operations Coordinator

Mobile: +1 310-733-8739
Email: kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org <mailto:kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org>

By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.