[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Re: An Approach to Measuring Name Collisions Using Online Advertisement

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Wed Jun 8 18:27:36 UTC 2022

All that being said, I think ad network data may be an interesting dataset to collect when evaluating problem strings like c/h/m for potential future release from Purgatory. In those bespoke situations that are not in the mainline application processing, there is no reason not to try new things. Maybe after we gain some comfort with those datasets it could be a candidate for more widespread use in the future.

Jeff