[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] Re: An Approach to Measuring Name Collisions Using Online Advertisement

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Thu Jun 9 13:47:50 UTC 2022

Our report, page 12. .mail has special considerations including hardcode in sendmail example configuration files.

Our report, page 2881, .prod was fairly isolated to one operator.

Our report, 2389-2390, .site was isolated and dominated by Interisle Category B queries making it clear it was a special noisy case, not something systemic.

Etc. . .

Again, respectfully, this has all been done.

Jeff