[NCAP-Discuss] agenda: 23 march 2022

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Wed Mar 23 14:21:23 UTC 2022

Jim,

Does “Active Collision Assessment” mean delegating the proposed TLD string to an empty zone to collect all the queries at those servers, presumably run by one operator, as opposed to scattered among the root servers? If so, there are issues with the text in Section 5. I can edit in suggestion mode to make things more accurate, but I want to confirm that what I understand from context is really what’s intended by “Active Collision Assessment”.

Thanks,

Matt (L.)