[NCAP-Discuss] stepping down as co-chair

James Galvin galvin at elistx.com
Thu Nov 17 21:11:25 UTC 2022

Sadly I must report to folks here that I need to step down as co-Chair of the NCAP work.  I have to make an adjustment to my overall responsibilities and still be able to continue to work with Matt Thomas to complete my writing commitment.

Thanks to all of you for your support over the years, and thanks to Matt Thomas for his partnership in getting this Discussion Group to the place we are now.

Matt Thomas and Rod Rasmussen (SSAC Chair) are very interested in bringing on board a replacement co-Chair.  If you are interested you should contact Matt or Rod directly to discuss the opportunity.  Of course, I’m happy to answer any questions anyone might have about the role.

I’ll still be around!  I’m just changing roles!

Thanks again to all!

Jim