[NCAP-Discuss] Announcing Suzanne Woolf as NCAP co-chair

Rod Rasmussen rod at rodrasmussen.com
Wed Nov 30 19:17:33 UTC 2022

Fellow NCAP Discussion Group members:

I would like to extend the NCAP Admin committee's congratulations and thanks to Suzanne Woolf who has offered and agreed to join us as the co-chair for the NCAP work.  I’m sure most of you know Suzanne from one or more of her numerous roles in the ICANN community and Internet infrastructure work.  With Jim stepping down from the co-chair role, Suzanne has graciously volunteered her time. deep expertise, and extensive group talent to helping us get to the end of our work.

Thanks Suzanne!

Cheers,

Rod Rasmussen
SSAC Chair