[NCAP-Discuss] IMPORTANT: NCAP Zoom change

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Wed Apr 12 18:45:44 UTC 2023

NCAP DG members,

Please use the zoom link for the NCAP DG call today. This is different from the one that is in the invite:

https://icann.zoom.us/j/95739083023?pwd=ZkdhT3dHeU5LTE5Zc2NhQ1pXbUpJdz09

Meeting ID: 957 3908 3023

Passcode: $.%B2 at DN*0

Kathy will help me to redirect people as needed, too. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)

Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org