[NCAP-Discuss] Name collisions dataset comparisons discussion

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Wed Apr 19 19:43:37 UTC 2023

> So, for me at least, perhaps I could agree with a “medium” resistance,
> but I want to think about it some more. Nonetheless, I can not agree with “high”.

I do not disagree with your disagreement 😊

I was trying to establish that there is a “continuum” of inherent resistance to manipulation based on the nexus of traits like known timing and sensor locations, spoofability, multiple-interactions, and availability of history. Some datasets are more, some are less. Take “High”, “Somewhat High” and “Low” as positioning on a continuum not as an absolute statement of reliability.

Thanks,
Jeff