[NCAP-Discuss] Workflow methods

Thomas, Matthew mthomas at verisign.com
Fri Dec 1 11:45:11 UTC 2023

That cleared it up.  Thanks!

From: NCAP-Discuss <ncap-discuss-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Rubens Kuhl via NCAP-Discuss <ncap-discuss at icann.org>
Reply to: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk at nic.br>
Date: Friday, 1 December 2023 at 12:35
To: "ncap-discuss at icann.org" <ncap-discuss at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [NCAP-Discuss] Workflow methods

Matt,

It means the following paths make sense to me:

1 -> end
1 -> 2 -> end
1 -> 3 -> end
1 -> 3 -> 4 -> end

But these ones don’t:

1 -> 2 -> 3 -> end
1 -> 2 -> 4 -> end
1 -> 2 -> 3-> 4-> end

Rubens

Em 1 de dez. de 2023, à(s) 05:09, Thomas, Matthew <mthomas at verisign.com> escreveu:

Rubens,

I’m not sure I grok the last statement of “don’t see any value of doing (2) before doing (3) or (4)…”.  The very first thing you said was “Depending on the results of (1), end here, go with (2) and end there, or go with (3)” which seems to be contradictory.  Can you elaborate for clarity?

Matt