[NCAP-Discuss] Draft Answers to the Board's Questions

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:43:30 UTC 2023

Matt and Suzanne,
To the best of my recollection, the draft answers to the Board questions
were highly technical in nature and hedged a lot of "what-ifs".  I don't
think the language used there comports with the current draft Study 2.

Sorry I did not realize the answers to the Board questions were going out
for public comment.  I'm not at all sure they should go through that
process either.

I'm glad to know that Michael is trying to conform those answers to the
current version of Study 2.  I'm happy to go through the Board questions
document whenever we have received the current revisions to the Study 2
document and whenever Michael has finished his changes to the Board
questions document.

I believe we will need a meeting to address the draft Board question
public comment.  A LOT has changed since that document was drafted a long
time ago.

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese