[NCAP-Discuss] regrets for 11 january 2023

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Wed Jan 11 18:44:48 UTC 2023

Team:

Unfortunately I had an urgent issue surface and I won’t be able to make the meeting today.

Thx,
Jeff

From: NCAP-Discuss <ncap-discuss-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Kinga Kowalczyk <kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 8:58 AM
To: James Galvin <galvin at elistx.com>, NCAP Discussion Group <ncap-discuss at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [NCAP-Discuss] regrets for 11 january 2023
Noted. Thank you for the heads-up, Jim.

Best,
Kinga

--
Kinga Kowalczyk
Operations Coordinator

Mobile: +1 310-733-8739
Email: kinga.kowalczyk at icann.org

On 1/9/23, 11:45 PM, "NCAP-Discuss on behalf of James Galvin" <ncap-discuss-bounces at icann.org on behalf of galvin at elistx.com> wrote:

    If the working group meets on Wednesday, 11 January 2023, please note my regrets.

    Thanks,

    Jim