[NCAP-Discuss] ACTION REQUIRED: NCAP Effort: possible f2f, expanded zoom calls

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Mon Jul 24 14:56:34 UTC 2023

REMINDER: For those who haven’t done so yet, please complete the Doodle poll and survey linked below in order to help plan a potential in-person NCAP workshop. Your timely response is critical for planning purposes. If you haven’t done so already please complete by end of your day on Tuesday 25 July.

Date options: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e0LDjPNe (if you cannot attend any of the proposed dates, please indicate)

Location options: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/B7J7TN5

Thank you,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)