[NCAP-Discuss] Action items for the NCAP DG members

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Mon Nov 13 16:54:42 UTC 2023

Slide is here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bbLrEW9eiqpIHczZZwVK0oKAc6v9C0mxuUVTAfPokhg/edit

--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>

From: NCAP-Discuss <ncap-discuss-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Heather Flanagan <hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com>
Date: Monday, 13 November 2023 at 15:41
To: "Thomas, Matthew" <mthomas at verisign.com>, "Thomas, Matthew via NCAP-Discuss" <ncap-discuss at icann.org>, Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap at nlnetlabs.nl>
Subject: Re: [NCAP-Discuss] Action items for the NCAP DG members

Hi Jaap,

I don't have the slide itself, but I was able to see it via the zoom recording for the meeting in Hamburg.

https://icann78.sched.com/event/1T4My/name-collision-analysis-project-ncap-discussion-working-group-meeting

Hope that helps!

[Image removed by sender.]

Heather Flanagan
Principal, Spherical Cow Consulting

Founder, The Writer’s Comfort Zone

[Image removed by sender.]<http://linkedin.com/in/hlflanagan/>

 <http://twitter.com/sphcow>

[Image removed by sender.]

Translator of Geek to Human

[Image removed by sender.]

hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com<mailto:hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com>

‌

On Nov 13, 2023 at 3:54 AM -0800, Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap at nlnetlabs.nl>, wrote:

"Thomas, Matthew via NCAP-Discuss" writes:

About:

> ...we discussed terminology for the "buckets" (things 1 through 4) that were presented at ICANN

It might be just me, but I can not find this document.

jaap