[NCAP-Discuss] Off topic question

Betty Fausta - IPEOS bf at ipeos.com
Mon Sep 4 15:10:01 UTC 2023

Hi Tom,

To be sure your mentee want to know which actual usses of AI in ICANN or what we can do with AI to change domain name industry ?
For me one of the top priority is cybersecurity and or we can totaly blew out attack like DDos or some usurpation with AI.

regards
--
Betty FAUSTA
[ https://docmail.apps-ipeos.com/ ]