[NCAP-Discuss] Root Zone Change Rates

Jeff Schmidt jschmidt at jasadvisors.com
Thu Sep 14 17:18:22 UTC 2023

[ forgot my important footnote ]

> Now in April, let’s assume that the TRT is “done” (*)

(*) All this assumes pipelining the TRT analysis, which seems possible, but we’ve never explicitly addressed it to my recollection. The TRT will work in batches of < 100 and will never have “all” of the strings and data together at one time for analysis.

That doesn’t seem like a problem, but it’s a departure from 2012 and may have unintended consequences. Interisle and JAS both had the complete datasets prior to making our recommendations.

If we don’t want to pipeline the TRT work, or we want to give the TRT the option to have all the data before making any decisions (I could see vendors asking this), then it blows-up the whole timeline.

Jeff