[NCAP-Discuss] "Visible Interruption (VI) and Visible Interruption and Notification (VIN) - Privacy and review"

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Tue Feb 20 19:03:58 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

ICANN Legal has finished its revision and review of the brief on the privacy implications of Visible Interruption (VI) and Visible Interruption and Notification (VIN) and I’m pleased to be able to distribute it to this list as promised. This document is public and maybe redistributed, as desired.

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matt Larson
VP of Research, Office of the CTO, ICANN