[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP Study 2 Comments

Suzanne Woolf suzworldwide at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 18:52:47 UTC 2024

Only one thing to add to Matt's post: there are a couple of serious points in the public comments that we should be prepared to address one way or another-- generally speaking, we should add more material to the report to cover those issues, or explain why we're not taking them on.

Many thanks to everyone for your efforts to date.

Suzanne