[NCAP-Discuss] NCAP agenda: 10 January @ 21:00 UTC

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 19:45:11 UTC 2024

Thanks Jennifer.  Could someone please point me to the section in the
document where we summarize our discussions with IANA re delegation and
refer to the letter the RSSAC wrote to Sub Pro re delegation rates?  The
last bullet point in that letter is particularly relevant to the issue of
delegation load I think.  (That letter is attached again for your
convenience.)

Thank you!
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese