[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] NCAP Report Rough Draft Doc

Michael Puckett michael.puckett at icann.org
Tue Jan 16 20:37:02 UTC 2024

Hello all,

The consolidated draft report is mostly complete, pending a final review I’m planning to do after updating the Board Questions doc. Please consider the documents “Sections 1-3” and “Sections 4-5” as artifacts as outstanding items have been addressed in the new rough draft document, located here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cwuo6g_Nm2-fAuexFNs2maj8W5CWGuVEyWwvNiy3xCA/edit

The work that remains is updating the Board Questions document (https://docs.google.com/document/d/17C342jQVjtx98NxWM7GBZAjVktY-Ipgl63u7mWURq18/edit) to account for changes made to the report. I see that some DG members have reviewed the Board Questions doc and given their input on what changes are needed. Thank you for your contributions.

I’ve realized that the Board Questions require more work to align with the report than I previous anticipated. If you can join a zoom meeting to discuss the Board Questions doc, please let me know. I’d gladly accept guidance from the DG.

Thank you,
Michael Puckett
Technical Writer, ICANN