[NCAP-Discuss] [Ext] ICANN org public comment

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Sat Mar 2 19:50:27 UTC 2024

Matt and Anne,

One thing that made me pause for a while was that some of those cost figures are for 1,200 strings. So a 1.2 million cost may represent a USD 1000 per string cost which is not much.

Perhaps detailing which of the figures were for that number of strings and which would be required as a whole even for 1 string would make easier to understand.

Rubens