[Neobrahmigp] Re : Re: Proposed Meeting on 28th April

Dr. AJAY D A T A ajay at data.in
Thu Apr 27 06:57:11 UTC 2017

Dear Members, Please confirm your participation , who all are coming, so that proper arrangements can be made. An early response will be highly appreciated. A message on NBGP Whatsapp group will make it bit better. IF you are not yet in the group, please add my number +91982806666 and send your message to add you in group, I will do the needful.  Take care.

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: Chitrita   MailId : [68214896]To: "Dr. AJAY D A T A" ,neo brahmi Subject: Re: [Neobrahmigp] Proposed Meeting on 28th AprilDate: 17 Apr 2017 01:58:12 PM

Dear All,