[Neobrahmigp] PPT for on-boarding process

Babul Films Society n-p NGO ICT for Ecoawareness office at babul.ngo
Sat Jul 22 15:25:20 UTC 2017

Thanks Jay for the mail and looking forward to get added me to the
Whatsapp group.

I missed the meeting on 18th Jul 17. I just listened to the following
mp3
NBGP GP 20170718.mp3
[https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/53776300/NBGP%20GP%2020170718.mp3?version=1&modificationDate=1500536008000&api=v2]

PPT on-boarding for new comers by Jay Paudyal - brief and highly
readable, to the point, Thanks Jay again.

https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Neo-Brahmi+GP
I don't see Telugu in the given list at the above link.
Hope, soon we can expect Telugu to progress to that level.
My alternate email is gangactor at yahoo.com
Hope to catch with the process soon and contribute constructively.
With best wishes
Gangadhar Panday
Hyderabad, Telangana.

---