[Neobrahmigp] FW: [Ext] Re: Publishing Bangla LGR for Public Comment

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Mar 11 11:09:19 UTC 2020

Dear Neo-Brahmi GP members,

Kindly allow me to share the kind words from Brigadier General Md Mahfuzul Karim Majumder as the email below.

Warmest Regards,

Pitinan

From: Brigadielr Genernl Md Mustafa Kiamal <dgeo at btrc.gov.bd>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 14:40
To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan.koo at icann.org>
Cc: "mahaqueanu at gmail.com" <mahaqueanu at gmail.com>, Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>, Samiran Gupta <samiran.gupta at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: Publishing Bangla LGR for Public Comment

Dear Pitinan,

Hope this mail finds you hale and hearty. Due to some unavoidable engagement I couldn't reply you early. My sincere apology.

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to you, all members of NBGP panel and other associated personalities for successful completion of Bangla LGR ( version 4.8.2). It was indeed a great work. I am very happy to know that Bangla LGR has been published for public opinion.

NBGP working group of Bangladesh is also joining me to thank the whole team for accommodating the comments, observation and proposals made in different time and situation.

Looking forward to see the final output.

Best Regards

Brigadier General Md Mahfuzul Karim Majumder

Director General (DG)

Engineering and Operation Division(E&O)

Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC)

Phone: +88029553433, +8801552202734, +8801730051211