[Neobrahmigp] [Ext] Re: Request for Information for Celebrating GP's Achievement on RZ-LGR

Udaya Narayana Singh unsciil51 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 01:41:55 UTC 2022

Dear Pitinan,

Hope this finds you well and smiling as always.

My particulars:

Name: (Prof) Udaya Narayana Singh
Name in Bangla script: উদয় নারায়ণ সিংহ
Generation Panel: Neo-Brahmi Generation Panel (Co-Chair)
My photo image is attached.

Regards,

*Udaya Narayana Singh *
Address: Chair-Professor & Dean, Faculty of Arts,
Amity University Haryana,
Pachgaon-Manesar,Dt Gurgaon PIN 122413
Cell: 94340-50218 & 98301-32234
Landline +124-2337015, Extn 4407

Formerly Professor, Rabindra Bhavana, Visva-Bharati (University)
Former Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore
Home-page www.udayanarayana.com