[Neobrahmigp] [lgr] Celebrating-RZ-LGR session at ICANN75: On-site RZ-LGR **T-shirt pickup** and sessions details

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana via lgr lgr at icann.org
Sun Sep 18 08:43:14 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Welcome to ICANN75 meeting week.

You are invited to join the session “Celebrating the Multistakeholder Model in the Development of RZ-LGR<https://75.schedule.icann.org/meetings/nLKaQCBfqf6Gwn7qQ>”
Date & Time: Wednesday 21 September 2022 at 16:30 – 18:15 (Malaysia Local time, UTC+8).
Room: HALL7BC. Remote participation is available.

The session is organized in two parts

  *   Part 1 (16:30 – 17:40) – A panel discussion will examine the importance of Root Zone Label Generation Rules (RZ-LGR), which serve as the building blocks for top-level domains (TLDs) and promoting a multilingual Internet. The session will discuss why RZ-LGR is needed, process to develop it, achievements made by the script communities towards the completion of RZ-LGR-5, and how RZ-LGR is being integrated into relevant policies.
  *   Part 2 (17:40 – 18:15) – a special networking event to recognize the accomplishments of the script communities and celebrate the multistakeholder model used for developing the RZ-LGR. For GP members who have provided the photo, we will use the photo collage in this section. We would also request GP members to identify themselves by raising hands (physically and on zoom). We hope you can join us at the session. If you have any conflict on Part1, please join the Part 2.

Exclusively for Generation Panel members who are on-site, we have prepared *“I developed RZ-LGR’* T-shirt for you to wear at the session.
You can pick up the T-shirt at the Information Booth on 3rd floor on Monday 19 September 2022  10am – 5pm. We have S, M, L, XL sizes available on the first come first serve basis. Please wear the T-shirt on Wednesday to help promote the session.

Looking forward to seeing you all, in-person and remotely 😊!

Best Regards
Pitinan