[New gTLD RG] REMINDER / gTLD RG conference call on Monday August 6 Aug at 1500 UTC

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 6 07:39:57 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the New gTLD Review Group call is scheduled on
Monday 6 August 2012 at 1500 UTC.

For other times: http://tinyurl.com/9r95r4w

The draft agenda and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/iAUeAg

Adobe Connect:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/atlarge-newgtldrg/

Wiki workspace:
https://community.icann.org/x/u7-bAQ

Apologies noted from Seth Reiss and Adela Danciu.

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff
at:staff at atlarge.icann.org.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org