[New gTLD RG] Comment on objection grounds

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Thu Dec 20 02:32:06 UTC 2012

Dear Thomas,

Just a reminder that if you have any comments regarding the application for
the .nyc TLD, to submit before January 16 2013 which is the absolute
deadline for the gTLD RG to process comments from At-Large.

You can submit your comment to the wiki page that was created at your
request at https://community.icann.org/display/newgtldrg/.nyc_OG

If you have any difficulties in adding your comment to the wiki page, you
can email the comment to the gTLD Review Group and we will update the wiki
page accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
gTLD RG chair