[New gTLD RG] Fwd: « Closed Generic » gTLD Applications for HOTEL, HOTELS, HOTEIS, HOTELES

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 4 04:47:51 UTC 2013

Dear Mr. Nyström,

thank you very much for your kind email and letters attached.

The ALAC had the possibility to file objections under two specific
guidelines:

- limited public interest objections
- community objections

However, the deadline for the ALAC to file objections with the
International Chamber of Commerce was 14 March 2013. At this time, the
ALAC is therefore unable to file any further objections.

However, we thank you for having shared your concerns with us. I am
hereby forwarding your letters to both the new gTLD Working Group and
the New gTLD Review Group for their information. At-Large members might
be getting in touch with you should they be in need of further information.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair