[New gTLD RG] [GTLD-WG] Additional .AMAZON Issue

Presidencia Internauta presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon May 20 19:14:18 UTC 2013

I agree with your position and doubts, in the same sense can go on.
Patagonia.
I think that hovers dangerously serious problems in terms of trade and
local industry in South America, I regret that ALAC and representatives of
the region did not see it, when several made public this Thread ...

*Sergio Salinas Porto
Presidente Internauta Argentina
Asociación Argentina de Usuarios de Internet
<http://www.internauta.org.ar>/CTA <http://www.ctamdq.org.ar>
FLUI- Federación Latinoamericana de Usuarios de Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org/>
facebook:salinasporto
twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto...
Skype:internautaargentina

Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819*

*"Ojalá podamos ser desobedientes, cada vez que recibimos órdenes que
humillan nuestra conciencia o violan nuestro sentido común" Eduardo
Galeano*