[New gTLD RG] [GTLD-WG] Additional .AMAZON Issue

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon May 20 21:18:37 UTC 2013

Jorge, I think you miss my point. I am not suggesting ICANN do anything
about the virtual currency. What I'm asking is if the company which wants to
control the new gTLD ".AMAZON" for commercial purpose has now changed what
they represent to the public by including this type of imagery in its
business.